Event - MDARD China Trade Mission
Date: November 8-12, 2019
- China is Michigan's fifth largest export market for food and agriculture products.
- Michigan food and agriculture exports to China reached over $124 million in 2018.
- China's expanding economy, rising disposable income, and urbanization are driving strong demand for U.S. food and beverage products.
- Market briefing by USDA in China
- Retail tours
- Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers
- In-country ground transportation
- Translation of company information to Chinese
- Company participation fee is $750
- Companies are responsible for covering hotel, flights, incidentals, and meals
- Special group hotel rates are available.
Visit Two Markets At Once!
- Join Food Export for its Focused Trade Mission to Korea for New Lifestyle US Food Products, November 6-7. To register, visit: bit.ly/foodexportkorea.
For registration and more information, contact:
- Allie Fox VanDriel
International Marketing Program - MDARD
firstname.lastname@example.org I 517-284-5737
- Registration Deadline: September 4, 2019
Application Deadline: 09/04/2019
Event Files, Forms, and Related Documents:
- MDARD 2019 China Trade Mission Flyer.pdf download file