Event - Developing Export Readiness - Creating Confidence in Exporting Series
Date: March 10, 2022
A Webinar Series: Creating Confidence in Exporting
Food Export and the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) are offering a 6-part webinar series designed specifically for Michigan companies. This series will cover export fundamentals, technical assistance, and market updates for some of Michigan's top food and agriculture export markets.
Plus, automatically qualify for a free virtual consultation with one of Food Export's In-Market Representatives, compliments of MDARD, when you sign up for the full webinar series!
- January 13 - Why Export? w/ Special Guest 2021 MI Ag Exporter of the Year
- March 10 - Developing Export Readiness
- May 12 - How to Prepare for Meetings with Foreign Buyers
- July 14 - Understanding Incoterms 2020
- September 15 - China and the "Phase One" Trade Agreement
- November 10 - The U.S. Japan Free Trade Agreement
Special Offer - 50% off + FREE bonus*
Access all 6 webinars for just $75 + receive a FREE Virtual Consultation (a $50 value) when you sign up for the full 2022 MDARD Webinar Series or pay $25 when you sign up for an individual webinar*
*offer applies to companies headquartered in Michigan only
Time: 11AM - Noon
Application Deadline: 03/08/2022